Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Easter!





Today, the girls and I had a fun time coloring Easter Eggs. We used the prepackaged stuff, where you dye the eggs, and then you can use sparkle specled paint to dab designs and other colors onto the eggs. It was such a beautiful day, so the girls and I sat outside and did this on the patio furniture. The eggs turned out really cute and the girls had a lot of fun! Kenny will pick up the girls tonight, and then I will have them back tomorrow evening at 7:00. This year the girls will get to spend the actual Easter holiday with me. I will blog about our Easter Celebration next week.
We are all doing really well. The girls were so happy to get back to school after the long track break. School for me is going SUPER! I have at this point all A's! I have been busting my butt, and it looks like the work is paying off.
I wish everyone a very Happy Easter, may you enjoy your time with family, and give thanks to God for all the blessings we do have.

3 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Happy Easter to you too! I hope you have fun with the girls on Easter. Sounds like you will have a great day!

Angela said...

What GREAT pictures!! The weather has been so nice, it's good that you got to take advantage of that. I love the picture of Angelina's. She had such a great expression on her face.
Congratulations on you grades!!! Your efforts are paying off and that my dear, IS something to be proud of. Thanks for the text. You have a wonderful Easter as well. Know that you are cared about. :)

Alaskagirl said...

Your girls are beautiful! I'm glad that you all had a nice Easter together. You are very smart and deserve the grades that you get!